Enter today to win a Trek bike!
We are offering the opportunity to become eligible for a drawing to win one bike (which will be either a Trek Domane AL5 or a Trek Edmonda ALR5, subject to availability). All raffle proceeds support Muscular Dystrophy Association (“MDA”), a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Raffle ticket sales, which are made through donations of $50 or more through this fundraising page, are open from March 13, 2023 to midnight on June 24, 2023. There are no limits on the amount of entries. The drawing will take place at 8a EST on June 25, 2023 through a randomized computer program, and the winner will be announced at the Finish Line barbeque on Sunday, June 25, 2023 at the Senior Center in Portsmouth, New Hampshire. The winner need not be present to win.
How to Enter
Raffle tickets can be purchased online through making a donation of $50 or more through this fundraising page. Purchaser must provide a valid e-mail address, full legal name, phone, and physical mailing address. Payment confirmation is provided electronically at the time of your purchase. If you do not receive your confirmation via email, please contact MDA (email@example.com).
- Raffle is only open to U.S. residents 18 years of age or older in any state allowing raffles.
- Winner need not be present to win. Winner will select their bike at Goodales Trek Bike Store in Nashua, NH so they can get the proper size.
- No person engaged in the marketing, development, production, or distribution of raffle materials or the prize is eligible to participate.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Any person who resides in any area where this drawing would otherwise be prohibited by law is not eligible to participate.
By entering into this raffle, you agree and understand the following:
- All raffle proceeds benefit MDA, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
- MDA (including its directors, officers, employees, and agents) shall not have any responsibility or liability whatsoever for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death in connection with the prize provided pursuant to the raffle.
- MDA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, about the raffle or prize awarded.
- MDA cannot give advice regarding tax consequences of the donation towards this raffle.
- All sales are final. No raffle ticket refunds will be made.
- The raffle shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Hampshire.