2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Join us on October 13, 2024Register Donate
By signing up to run the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon with MDA's Team Momentum, you are dedicating your miles to support those living with muscular dystrophy, ALS, and related neuromuscular disease to live longer, more independent lives.
As a MDA Team Momentum Athlete you receive:
- Coveted slot in the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon on 10/13/2024
- Fundraising support from MDA staff including a personalized fundraising page
- MDA singlet
- Personalized training schedule with a certified coach
- Pre-race gathering and day of race space
- Fundraising app to make it easy to share your personal fundraising page with friends and family
As a MDA Team Momentum Athlete you will:
- Commit to raise $1,250 (if registered 10/18/2023-11/17/2023) and $1,750 (if registered 11/18/2023-9/12/2024). All participants will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the fundraising requirement and deadline. The $50 MDA registration fee will be put towards your fundraising commitment.
- Register with MDA and register with the official Chicago Marathon website where you will pay a race registration fee of $240 (USD) US residents and $250 (USD) Non-US residents.
- Let friends and family know you’re participating in the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon with MDA Team Momentum through social media, text and email.
- Experience the crowds and excitement running the 2024 Bank of America Chicago Marathon proudly for MDA Team Momentum
For questions or more information, please contact Lindsey Beard, firstname.lastname@example.org or 312-260-5975.