Boston Marathon® presented by John Hancock
Join us on April 17, 2023Donate
By signing up to run the 2023 Boston Marathon presented by John Hancock with MDA's Team Momentum, you are dedicating your miles to empowering people living with neuromuscular disease to achieve their full potential.
All Participants on the team will receive MDA branded New Balance race day gear, a Boston based MDA certified running Coach, a race weekend team celebration, and race day team amenities. Participants will have the chance to earn additional MDA branded gear as fundraising rewards.
Fundraising Minimum Commitments with MDA for the Boston Marathon:
- John Hancock Non-profit Program:
- All Bibs for 2023 are claimed.
- If you would like to be put on the waitlist for 2024, please email Cassie at email@example.com
- $11,000 – MDA provides guaranteed entry bib (Participant pays BAA entry fee of $375)
- Bring Your Own Entry:
- $1,000 – MDA provides running coach, training/racing gear, and fundraising page
In order to participate in the 2023 Boston Marathon, fundraising minimum commitments are due before on or by April 3, 2023. In addition, participants with entry through the John Hancock Non Profit program are expected to raise $5,000 by January 31, 2023. MDA will provide full support to help you meet and exceed your fundraising commitment. If a fundraising commitments not met by this date, the card on file will be charged the difference remaining to your commitment. Any charges can be refunded for up to a month after the event date.